Selectbox destroys stack when given more than 11 name,func pairs
|Reported by:||finticemo||Owned by:||yrizoud|
I've just encountered a reliably reproducable major crash with DBToolbox scripts (downloadable from http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12854&PN=1)
How to reproduce:
- Have the DBToolbox scripts accessible somewhere.
- Grab a brush with the normal brush grab tool -- the used 20x18 area in the attached image.
- Activate the _DBTOOLBOX.lua to bring up DBTOOLBOX's main menu
- Select 'ABSOLUTE'
- Enter '28' in the X-Size entry, and '32' in the Y-Size entry. Click OK
- A message box will come up saying 'SIMPLE'. This is normal.
- As soon as you click to close that message box, GraFX2 core-dumps.
It is worth noting that you *must* access the function through _DBTOOLBOX.lua to invoke this crash.
Accessing it directly as bru_db_AdvancedScaling.lua does not cause a crash, it works fine!
So I've concluded it is a side effect of something that _DBTOOLBOX.lua does.
(what _DBTOOLBOX.lua does is really just : Define some functions which call selectbox(), concatenate a bit of text, and in one case, call messagebox(). The only unusual aspect AFAICS is how many options are in the selectbox()es -- up to 12.)
Crash log and sample image to apply the above steps with are attached.
Change History (15)
comment:2 by , 9 years ago
|Summary:||Coredump on DBToolbox 'Scale Sprite ->ABSOLUTE' → Selectbox destroys stack when given more than 11 name,func pairs|