|Reported by:||Owned by:||PulkoMandy|
I've been reworking the Makefile bits for OSX, since it was quite messed up.
I'll try to sum up all changes:
- SYSPNG=1 (ON by default) to build using macOS's libpng, otherwise, it is searched via pkg-config
- NOFW=0 to build using macOS frameworks and bundle them properly
- When using bundles, the executable will now look for it's bundled ones instead of /Library/Frameworks
- Fixed bug on macOS where building with TTF support would crash the app
- Framework resigning, needed to make the app load
- MAJOR CHANGE: SDL_PREFIX defined in source files when incuding SDL headers. For frameworks, it needs SDL2/<header>, but for classic unix-like header search we need <header>. I am aware currently prefixed headers were used, and it could break on other OSs and setups. So far, the standard way of including SDL2 seems to be non-prefixed. Just use SDL_PREFIX if you need to use prefixed headers.
- make clean will now clean Grafx2.app as well
- Fixed make uninstall on macOS. Note that install will work but the binary will not be able to properly find resources and will not load properly. Currently, there is only support for bundled Grafx2.
- MAJOR CHANGE: Default skin changed from DPaint to Modern. This is a temporary change until skin related work is stable.
- Removed SDLMain.m, which was used for SDL1.2
- Updated COMPILING doc to reflect changes
- Using $(MKDIR), $(RMDIR), $(CP)...
- Updated sources to avoid including SDL_syswm for GP2X and other systems where it is not available
I believe that's all.