|Version 1 (modified by 7 years ago) ( diff ),|
- You can start by reading the [Compiling compiling notes]
- How we store the sources and data in the [SVNHelp Subversion (svn)] repository.
- There's some documentation on how to code according to the different platforms
Work in progress and design proposal drafts
- Pages, layers and animation features
- [Menubars Enhanced menu system needed for layers and animation]
- Grafx2 uses a custom picture format called [PKMSpec PKM]. Here are some informations about it.
- Documentation on C64 files formats
- Documentation on Atari file formats
- The source code is documented using Doxygen. The online reference is here. It will help you understand how things work, and if you want to join the project, it will help keep the naming conventions consistent.
- Input interface (how Grafx2 handles mouse and keyboard)
- Operations engine (how to add a new tool)
- Loading and saving (how to add a new file format)
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.