- 14:09 Changeset in Main  by
- Windows representing heads are now supported. To close program, make sure …
- 09:40 Ticket #15 (Clean up topology data on App destruction) closed by
- 09:39 Changeset in Main  by
- Clean up topology data on app destruction. Fixes #15
- 09:32 Ticket #15 (Clean up topology data on App destruction) created by
- 09:31 Ticket #13 (Add ability for fake app_server to load device / head data from a text ...) closed by
- 09:29 Changeset in Main  by
- Added comments to sample topology file describing it's format.
- 09:26 Changeset in Main  by
- Now loads topology data. A sample topology file has been included. To use, …
- 00:06 Changeset in Main  by
- Gave the structs more appropriate names.
- 13:24 Changeset in Main  by
- Added some structs to hold the topology and resolution data. Some more …
- 12:18 Changeset in Main  by
- More hacking…
- 06:57 Changeset in Main  by
- Accidentally had it set up to compile with gcc4, now compiles with gcc2. …
- 01:48 Changeset in Main  by
- Another menail update. A little more work done on the fake app_server.
- 11:58 Changeset in Main  by
- More minor changes
- 06:54 Changeset in Main  by
- More directory cleanup.
- 06:52 Changeset in Main  by
- Start creating a proper source hierarchy.
- 06:22 Changeset in Main  by
- Cleaned up DrafterDriver?'s main.cpp a little and added some TODOs …
- 06:20 Ticket #14 (Retrieve data from add-on modules) created by
- When the fake app_server loads it should load each available add-on module …
- 04:16 Ticket #13 (Add ability for fake app_server to load device / head data from a text ...) created by
- Graphics topology should be loaded on start to allow the system to provide …
- 02:43 Ticket #12 (Add message forwarding code to test app_server) created by
- The test app_server can handle the message forwarding stuff for when the …
- 02:38 Ticket #11 (Implement the framebuffer system) created by
- The fake app_server needs a framebuffer system to draw to
- 02:30 Ticket #10 (Standardize naming conventions between sources and Trac) created by
- Names are a bit inconsistent... that needs fixing
- 01:15 Ticket #9 (Convert build system to Jam) created by
- Unify both (all) packages to use one cohesive Jam build.
- 23:18 Changeset in Main  by
- Remove old Gallium3D stuff and add some code relating to graphics contexts …
- 21:13 Ticket #8 (Build the DRM driver proper) closed by
- 21:12 Ticket #7 (Build a Gallium driver) closed by
- 21:11 Ticket #6 (Build a DRI driver) closed by
- 21:11 Ticket #4 (Analyze how accelerants relate to DRI and gallium) closed by
- 21:02 Ticket #3 (Analyze the differences between DRM and the existing driver system) closed by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.