|Version 10 (modified by 5 years ago) ( diff ),
Changelog for next version (released ones are on the official website now)
Updated to https://gitlab.com/GrafX2/grafX2/commit/5e4d2f570031304139d2e1fbfcad0e19078c5e69 , 11/11/2018
- -size option to set the picture size directly from the command line
- GUI buttons now underline their shortcut to ease use of grafx2 with a keyboard
- Add various in-window navigation shortcuts to reach most buttons without the need for a mouse
- "Amstrad CPC rasters" drawing mode, similar to mode 5 but with more flexible constraints
- New backends supported: X11, SDL2, Win32 GDI. It is now possible to add more backends to build GrafX2 where SDL is not available.
- Support for pasting on MacOS (so you can write text elsewhere and then copy it in GrafX2)
- Better handling of aspect ratio in GIF and PNG files (use the closest match possible)
- PNG files now have an "unknown" physical resolution (will print at an unknown size then)
- Use the teXt chunk from PNG for the coment field, if there is no Title chunk.
- Support unicode characters in filenames
- Use correct icon for network drives in the drive list
- Improved loading and saving support for C64 fileformats
- CI system rework, automatically generated installers.
- Use the correct cursor for operations again
- Missing screen updates when using ZX constraint drawing mode
- Fix crash when restoring backups
- Do not allow panning (by holding space) during operations, it could do bad things
- PI1 files with colorcylcing were corrupt on saving
- Fix crash when saving to .SCR format in some cases
- It is possible to build for Atari systems again
- It is now possible to build GrafX2 with Microsoft Visual C++
- It is now possible to build for NetBSD and OpenBSD
- Filename is not lost when changing extension in the save dialog
- When alt-tabbing out of GrafX2, it would think that the ALT key is stuck pressed
- When cancelling a lasso brush grab, the previous brushwas sometimes not properly restored
- Do not crash if a lua script tries to open a window larger than 320x200. Now the window is hard-limited to 320x200
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.