V-USB Dev is a development and hacking board for the V-USB USB stack. It started out as a mamecab controller interface, but proved to be quite useful for other stuff too.
- ATMega8 MCU
- 2 6-bit ports as generic I/O
- USB port for V-USB connectivity
- USB bootloader for easy programming (usbasp compatible)
- 4 dip-switches
- A 3-color LED
- Single-side routing
- Compact layout (some SMD components used)
There are various applications available.
- starkadroid - the original firmware, acts as an USB HID joystick and controls up to 36 buttons
- christmas? - a controller for blinking garland for christmas (and anything else that needs to blink)
- CrO2 - a tape drive storage emulator for Thomson MO5 home computer.
Feel free to create and share your own !